Thursday, April 21, 2011

In the beginning

So here I am a 5o year old retired teacher's aide starting a blog! Really? Will I have enough to blog about or completely bore people to tears??? Time will tell. The title of my blog refers to the fact that I have recently decided that I need to take up running for various reseaons. Let's see there is always the weight thing, the high blood pressure and high cholesteral thing, the borderline blood sugar thing, and of course wanting to live to be 100 thing. I will keep you posted on all of these things and try to introduce myself and family to you as I learn this blogging stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Mom! I'm so proud of you for taking the steps to meet all those "things" you want to accomplish. I'll be what? 80 when you're 100? Callie will be your age now. Crazy to think about, but what a blast we will have annoying everyone! lol

    ReplyDelete